The conduct of Instant – Supplementary Examination for I Professional MBBS degree course for the candidates admitted from the academic year 2012-13 onwards with the following criteria.
· The instant supplementary examination for all the failed candidates of I Professional will be conducted within 60 days.
· The candidate should have attended the main examination.
· Any number of failed subjects can be attempted.
· If the candidate is absent either in one or both part of the Theory Papers or Practical or both of a subject due to ill-health, should produce a medical certificate from the medical board of the college for consideration.
· The candidate should appear for both Theory (Paper I & II) and Practical in supplementary examination.
· The internal Assessment and attendance should be submitted afresh.
· The Spare Answer Sheets (without preprinted register number) can be used for the Instant Supplementary Examinations.
· The Exam Application and fees should be submitted through online by the concerned Dean/Principal.
· The candidates who fail in the supplementary examination should appear in the subsequent year of examination.
· The candidates who pass in the supplementary examination will join the main regular batch.
· Candidates who pass the supplementary examination will be permitted to appear for II Professional examination only after completing the full course of study of three semesters of the II year (i.e. 18 months) irrespective of the examination of the main batch.