1. A requisition letter duly signed by the candidate addressed to
The Controller of Examinations
The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University,
No.69, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600 032.
2. A non traceable certificate from the Police station with round seal (from the area in which the candidate lost the certificate)
3. An affidavit on Rs.20/- non-judicial stamp paper from the Notary Public
4. A payment of Rs. 3,000 /- (Rupees three thousand only) for Degree Certificate remitted into the University through payment gateway or remitted through the prescribed challan
available in the IOB branch of the University.
5. A Xerox copy of SSLC/ HSC/ Provisional Certificate/Mark statement(s), Photo identity card issued by the Institution/Employer and the Degree certificate (if available)
6. A Bonafide Certificate from the concerned Institution affixing latest passport size photo with candidate’s signature duly attested by the Principal of the Institution.
7. Two copies of candidate’s latest passport size colour photographs put in a small cover (Name, Course, Register Number should be written on the back side of one photo).
8. Full specimen signature in BLACK INK in the middle of the sticker label/white sheet (3 signatures) in the size of 6” x 1.25” (without the name or date with the signature)
9. A self addressed sufficiently stamped envelope for receiving the certificate(s) from the University.