Instructions to the candidates for applying Migration Certificate Online
What is Migration Certificate ?
For Students who completed the course from this University.
A Student who has completed his/her course (UG/PG/Diploma) from this University or its affiliated institutions and wishes to join other Universities or its affiliated institutions needs to submit the Migration Certificate at the institutions they are joining.
For Students who discontinued the course from this University
A Student who has discontinued his/her course (UG/PG Degree/Diploma) from this University or its affiliated institutions and wishes to continue their study in other Universities or its affiliated colleges needs to submit the Migration Certificate at the institutions they are joining.
The following original documents needs to be scanned in jpeg format
(Note: These documents are compulsory)
a. Degree / Provisional certificate of the Course last studied
b. Final Examination Mark Statement
c. CRRI Certificate (if applicable)
d. Print out of proof of payment by NEFT/Remittance advice from the bank (if fees paid through NEFT) in duplicate.
Medical & Dental 5100/- & Others - Rs.3100/-
Postal Charges - Rs. 100/-
Total Fees for Migration Certificate for Medical & Dental is Rs. 5200/-(Rupees Five Thousand Two Hundred only).
Total Fees for Migration Certificate for others is Rs.3200/-(Rupees Three Thousand Two Hundred only).
Through Online Remittance – Payment Gateway
IOB (Debit/Credit Card ) & Visa - Credit/Debit Card issued by National or International Banks.
- Incomplete form will not be accepted.
· The fee paid for the Migration certificate will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No action will be taken unless the prescribed fee is received by this University.
- Migration certificate will not be issued personally to the candidate. The same will be sent by Post/Registered post to the address mentioned in the Online Migration certificate application.
- After successful verification, the University will dispatch the Migration certificate only by post to the address provided in application form with in two working days.